Mr. John - The Criminal Mr. John - The Criminal

Went better then expected...

It was not funny. I didnt find a real pointe at the end of the movie. But I really(!) like your drawing style. The figures look quite good and I it would be nice If you add some mouth animation next time.

The whole script is not so interesting for me.. So I suggest you write a nice, inspiring short script with a structure.

Pyigyli responds:

I find this review helpful!

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

The storys are ok and I am fan-boy you succers!

I stumbled over this series by accident. My geek/nerd/hipstar friend sended me a shipload of fucks I don't give via FBook and I was kinda griefy and rude. My friend said that I HAVE to watch this show and I was like: "O. Kay. You dicc."

Mickey The Dick. This character is just a blast. He remembers me a bit of "Bernd Das Brot" (http://www.basicthinking.de/blog/upl oad/bernd-das-brot.jpg). The characteristic is fine shaped. Obviously he is an angry, urban criminal with anti-social and rebellious behaviour but that would 1-Dimensioal.. so he also gots some pseudo-intellectual and serious times.

The whole show uses a dark humor which needs fuckeyn freak in front of the display to laugh at it. Its this interesting time-intensive humor which is popular in Powerpuff Girls.. the ticking clocks... silenece... and then: BOOM! A hilerous pointe at the end.

Eric and June are interesting are also well structured. Eric is not just a whiney nerd, what would be too easy.. nah - he can be serious too.. thats cool. And June is a dump whore + Gamer Girl.. but also shes cute and knows how the dice roll! (yeah..)

The title of the serious is a dicc.. WGJ4K.. what an ACRONYMYCUNT.. omg

But geezus.. this is a huge huge humorous impact for me. Im so sensible to this show.. I could cry all day because it is just such a fine product. Excellent voice acting, timing of jokes.

What I do not like so much:

Sexy Sexy

Woot 15,5 KB

Good animation, good voice act.. very short joke. Good quality - bad quantity.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

My brain hurts. This is just huge!

There is no Escape There is no Escape

I would really enjoy this game but it does lag ony my computer... other flash games does not lag that high.

Rock Rush: Classic I Rock Rush: Classic I

Stunning 8 bit game. The 8 bit feeling is good also the game mechanics.

Sauke - Time Sauke - Time

Nice harmony, decent melody. The rhytm is cool. I like the kicks.
Good "time" sample. The overall mix sounds great but a bit more crisp highs would enhance the sound quality even more.

In the Hands Of The Gr... In the Hands Of The Gr...

Sounds freakin' terrific. I can totally image this as a boss battle theme. I love it.

mr-vincent responds:

THanks

Secret of the Forest Secret of the Forest

This shit sounds so fucking awesome. But not all notes are 100% accurate.. but I will count it as groove . Really dude, the whole mix is massage for my ears. (I use the headphones = ))

Twone responds:

Glad you like it!

Scarlet-2010 Scarlet-2010

Yeah.

We all see a almost perfect piece of art here. If I have to criticize something then the background.. or better the scenario. I cant imagine where the character is.. It is pirate bay or a ship.. or an arabian coffee shop^^ - I would add more objects to the scene. - But thats only critic on the highest level - your piece is still outstanding.