Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

My brain hurts. This is just huge!

There is no Escape There is no Escape

I would really enjoy this game but it does lag ony my computer... other flash games does not lag that high.

Rock Rush: Classic I Rock Rush: Classic I

Stunning 8 bit game. The 8 bit feeling is good also the game mechanics.

The worst game ever: 1 The worst game ever: 1

I rate this 4 stars because I enjoy the game mechanic.

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

I finally found THE hentai game on NG

Im so pretentious when Im about to play a hentai game (or a dressup game). But this one is real high quality. I love the girl, the haircuts, the accercoires and the areas. The music is another cool feature. - Some of the secrets are very crazy and good hidden. - Add some times I dont like the menu control. Its too much clicking to get the job done.

project4 Demo (Short!) project4 Demo (Short!)

Cool mix

I excpected some noobish work, but you've done very well. I like the mix of creepiness and psychedelic. The Text-to-speech engine does the rest. I enjoyed it.

It's Uber!Pong! It's Uber!Pong!

This needs more design and time.

The music is too loud, the game is not playable, the GUI is ... wait - there is no GUI. - This is just a test. Don't submit incomplete games like this.

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

All your pixels are belong to us

9/10. This means alot to me.. well it does not changed my whole life but it is one of the games that I play over and over just to.. just to play it.

Its primitive - Its wonderful.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Smashing the sh** out of the kidz

Dad 'n Me is a typacially action fighting game. The sceneraio is interesting.. you're the son of a bad ass monster and you learned many things from him like brawling every person in the city. - Controls are okay and their enough combo moves which you can use to smash the sh** out of your enemy's (citizens). - The comic-look please the game. I like what I see.. - The music.. well is not that bad ass like the rest of the game.. but okay. - So it is overall a good produced fighting game without too much monotone game play elements. But don't except a new revolutionary game play.

Robot Wants Ice Cream Robot Wants Ice Cream

Addicting & Emotional.

I like classic video games and this one is a nice combination of classic game play elements combined with a straight modern design. The addicting power up system is just bad ass.. it feels very awesome if you collect a spread shot upgrade and the other stuff. Controls are not to slippery and overall good. The enemy's, bosses and the whole level design is okay. Specially the level architecture is cool. Its not cutted into several stages - nope its just one big level. Thats a cool feeling running down the dungeon without any loading pause. - The music is very emotional (for a game) and diversified composed. I could not image a better music score for this game. - If you die you're continue a the last checkpoint.. and I died many times. The bosses are okay and not too difficult - okay their easy.. so not very challenging. - Overall its one of the best platformers at this time. I enjoyed it playing.. But for some reason I won't play this piece again..